The film industry is not kind to you Lara Dutta

The film industry is not kind to you: Lara Dutta. Bollywood actress Lara Dutta says that the film industry is not very kind to women actresses of her age.

According to the Indian newspaper Hindustan Times, actress Lara Dutta said in an interview, "As an actress, I feel my age has set me free. It frees me from the expectations of people to be in glamorous roles as I am a former Miss Universe. "

"Stepping into the '40s is the best time for me as an actress," Lara Dutta told Indian website First Post. Now people look at my abilities. There is depth in the role I am playing. 

However, I will admit that the industry is not kind to you and it does not allow women to grow old in a cheerful manner.

Referring to people's comments about older actresses working in the industry, he said: When it comes to the screen, people make comments like, 'It's getting bigger now, or is it getting fatter?'

"I believe that the audience does not allow the actresses to grow up in a happy manner," Lara says, "but I believe that the actresses before us are rewriting the characters for us." Take a look at Nina Gupta and Ratna Phatak Shah. She's doing a fantastic job."

Lara Datta will be seen in the role of Princess Dewani in Zee Five's series 'Kun Banegi Shakhruti'. The cast of the show includes Naseeruddin Shah, Soha Ali Khan, Karthik Kamra, and Aniya Singh.

Post a Comment

0 Comments